Skip to content
- All the students of this college are entitled to avail of the facilities provided by the library.
- Students are allowed to borrow one book at a time for seven days. Students get paper sets of last two years on latest syllabus.
- Audio- Visual Hall is used for organizing guest lectures, programmes etc.
- This hall is used for organizing cultural, social activities etc for accommodating large number of students
- A controlled rate canteen facility is available for students on the college campus.
- Mischievous behavior in the canteen will not be tolerated and any such incidence will be dealt strictly.
- Students are expected to make use of cycle stand & scooter stand for parking their vehicles.
- Students should not park their vehicles on adjacent roads causing traffic obstruction.
- The college does not provide four wheeler parking facility for students and visitors.
- Every year Student’s Council is set up for the students.
- It is organized as per the provisions of Maharashtra Universities Act 1994.
- A student’s representative to the University (U.R.) is elected by the students.