Hostel Admission Procedure
Any college students in the institutions, at Garware College campus Karve road, of M.E.Society is eligible for hostel admission.
A student desirous of seeking hostel admission should apply online on the website
OTHER RULES FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION
- Admission shall be made according to merit & reservation criteria. Only students having good academic record shall be considered for hostel admission. A student must obtain minimum 50% marks to eligible for admission in the next year. Some seats are reserved for the management.
- Students who have been penalized for indiscipline in the previous year shall not be eligible for admission in the next academic year.
- Local students, married students, repeaters & employed persons shall not be eligible for admission.
- Admissions of students found medically unfit in the medical examination shall be cancelled.
Residential facilities for students (gents and ladies) are available in 3 hostel buildings:
- Ladies hostel – Numbers of girls accommodated : 112
- Gents’ Hostel – Numbers of students accommodated : 135
- Internet and Wi-Fi facility: Internet facility is available in the college library. The hostel students can use this internet facility.
- Facilities for medical emergencies: Dr. Mrs. Leena Bavdekar has been appointed as Honorary Medical Officer for the Hostel Students.
- Library facility in the hostels: Students of hostel have created their own library and currently there are more than 100 books available in this library.
- Recreational facility: Common room with audio-visual equipment, Television Sets, Indoor Games kits for Table Tennis, Carom and Chess.
- Available residential facility for the staff and occupancy: Two residential quarters on the campus are occupied by the Rector and Assistant Rector.
- Constant supply of safe drinking water: Three Water Filters-Coolers provide safe drinking water to all occupants.
- Security: Total 11 CCTV cameras are installed to monitor different areas of hostel buildings.
- Other facilities: Hostel has a solar panel installed. So, hot water facility is available for students. Also, there are vermin-culture and bio-gas plants installed in the hostel. Bio metrics is used to monitor the attendance of the hostilities.
Prof. Sudhir Gade-Rector
Prof. Vinayak Pawar – Assistant Rector
Mrs. Manjiri Joshi-Office clerk
Mrs. Aparna Ketkar-Office clerk
Mr. Ramesh Dalvi-Peon
Mr. Yashvant More-Peon
Mr. Suhas Waghchaure-Peon
Phone: 020 4103 8324 / 020 4103 8325